Cellular Therapy Standards Committee
Edit and draft standards and guidance for Cellular Therapy Product collection, processing and administration for recommendation to the FACT and JACIE Board of Directors for approval and implementation.
- Subcommittee chairs and vice-chairs meet initially to plan the overall structure of the new edition of standards
- Acquire approval of FACT and JACIE Boards of Directors if major changes from previous editions are recommended.
- Subcommittees meet weekly or bi-weekly by teleconference during the editing and drafting phase (18 months prior to release of new edition).
- Subcommittee chairs and co-chairs meet monthly by teleconference during the editing and drafting phase to facilitate continuity of structure and language throughout the standards.
- Submit final draft to the FACT office for review and editing.
- Submit final draft to the FACT and JACIE Boards of Directors for approval.
- Distribute draft to ISCT, ASBMT, JACIE, and EBMT membership for comment.
- FACT, and JACIE Board of Directors evaluate membership comments and approve or disapprove as appropriate.
- Publication and distribution of revised edition.
Cellular Therapy Standards Committee Leadership
Cellular Therapy Clinical Program Standards
Cellular Therapy Collection Facility Standards
Cellular Therapy Processing Facility Standards